Trade for?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Trade for?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Friday, December 14, 2018 - 05:23 pm:

I have great old Packard truck I've decided to let go. Based on the brass radiator I'm guessing around a 1915. I planned on making it into an open tour bus. ( I'll try and post a photo of one)

I'd like to trade for two leather upholstery kits from classtique for 1911 tourings the cost is about $4500.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Friday, December 14, 2018 - 05:24 pm:

Front view

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Friday, December 14, 2018 - 05:29 pm:

Bus

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Friday, December 14, 2018 - 05:37 pm:

Will consider trade in of 09/10 parts. Need a engine pan, square hole hogs head,and a coil box.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration