Wanted to buy

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted to buy
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Pilkie on Friday, December 14, 2018 - 09:22 pm:

WTB. Does any one have a flat belt pully attachment that goes on the front of a model t. I have a model t tractor convertion and would love that flat belt pully on the front. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Friday, December 14, 2018 - 09:30 pm:

Bob,

Are you talking about the one that has the C shape keeping it in track like a guide?

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Pilkie on Friday, December 14, 2018 - 10:40 pm:

Not sure about that. My # is 780 819 7404. Please call me and text a picture if you can.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 09:49 am:

similar to this?

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/257047/316150.html?1349882489

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Pilkie on Monday, December 17, 2018 - 12:00 am:

Hi Dale that's exactly what I'm looking for. I'd like that tractor too please call me 780 819 7404

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, December 17, 2018 - 12:32 am:

Bob for future reference, put what you are looking for in the title. You will get more views.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, December 17, 2018 - 11:30 am:

PTO

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration