Wanted to Buy-Model T Ford Ignition Coils

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted to Buy-Model T Ford Ignition Coils
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald D. Patterson on Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 12:43 pm:

Looking to buy large stashes of used rebuildable Model T Ford ignition coils.
I will buy your used coils outright for cash or trade for my legendary rebuilt coils and take your extras as full or partial payment. The more coils you have the better this works. I have done these deals many times over the years and know what will work so we both get what we need. Give me a call and we can discuss what you have and what it may be worth. If the quantity is right I can also pay shipping so I can evaluate what you have. Give me a call and letís discuss. Ron Patterson Telephone (10 AM to 5 PM EST) 859-881-1677 or email modeltcoils(at)windstream(dot)net.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 06:29 am:

Ron, you need to accept PM's. Nice to see you posting again. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 08:42 am:

Rebuild price per coil ????

Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration