For Sale 1913 Convertible #323886

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 1913 Convertible #323886
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Fridley on Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 06:01 pm:

Selling for my sister who's husband just passed.
1913 in near perfect condition, been stored since 1995 in dry storage on jack stands keeping tires and wooded wheels off the floor. My brother-in-law broke his wrist the last time he started it and never drove it after that. I only took two pictures, as I didn't know she wanted to sell it at the time. I can get some more detail on 12/27 when I go back to see her again. The car is located in SW Virginia near Roanoke. She is asking $20,000but this is negotiable, and will consider offers.

Contact me at 919-667-4653 Cell or 919-479-1700 Home. Attached is the two pictures I have for now.

David Fridley1913 T Convertible #11913 T 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 07:27 pm:

Thats worth taking a look at.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Fridley on Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 08:03 pm:

All fluids were drained when it was put in storage. The car is absolutely stunning. I was shocked when I saw it, I knew he had it, but never seen it. I have a 302 Boss, Concurs, I know how much work it takes to meet these standards, this could be there with just cleaning and some tender loving care.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 09:42 pm:

David, if it comes to being advertised, the correct description for the car is 1913 touring, rather than convertible. That will distinguish it from a single seat roadster.

Hope this helps.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Logansport Indiana on Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 09:44 pm:

Now THAT is nice!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 12:30 pm:

Now Bob, you've already got too many T's; let someone else have it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Logansport Indiana on Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 01:01 pm:

How can you have too many T's? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 01:05 pm:

Nice car reasonably priced too. Would be nice to have more pics and details when available. Should be an easy sell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Fridley on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 06:47 pm:

Thank you for all the replies, the vehicle is sold. It's new home is still in Virginia.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration