Wanted, Radiator Mounting Hardware

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted, Radiator Mounting Hardware
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 08:50 pm:

Hi Guys,
I pulled the radiator on my original 25 TT to see if I can get it reconditioned and am in need of some original radiator mounting hardware. I know I can buy all this stuff new from Langs, but I want all the original stuff with the rust and patina to match my old original truck. I need:

(1) pair of radiator shell mounting screws and nuts. These are the flat-head screws and square shaped nuts that go through the side of the radiator shell just before it begins to curve at the top of the radiator. They are located under the hood lacing. SEE LANGS #3947B ON PAGE 112

(1) Radiator mounting bolt set. Complete set including mounting studs, springs, stud plates, upper and lower thimbles and castle nuts. I have some nice old cotter pins. SEE LANGS #3975-76B ON PAGE 113

Some of the stuff that I took off is OK to re-use and some of it was pretty crumbly. I figure if I can get as many original pieces as possible, I can pick through what I have and what I receive and then put it back together as original. Please let me know what you have. Thanks in advance for your help!

Kind Regards,

Rick Rice
Cell (330)714-8151
Email rickrice04@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Monday, December 17, 2018 - 06:25 am:

TTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 07:09 pm:

Hey Hank,
Do you have any pieces-parts like these in your treasure pile? Also if so, are going to be around the ranch this weekend...say Saturday? Let me know.
Thanks,
Rick Rice

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 08:05 pm:

Rick, I think I have most of what you need.
I will try to look tomorrow...finding it is the tricky part !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 05:40 am:

Thanks Dave!!
Please give me a ring on my cell.
Rick (330)714-8151

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration