Model T Tapered Rear Springs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Model T Tapered Rear Springs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, December 17, 2018 - 10:17 am:

Just uncovered from my Private Stash. Vendors sell new for $655. My price is $225 each. Eight leaf, superficial rust but one set has minor pitting on top leaf. Nice original high head bolts. When disassembled for restoring, I'll even furnish 2 new rivets for the 2 spring clips per set. Either actual freight cost (they're heavy) or free delivery to March Chickasha. george house..gwhouse7three1(at)gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 07:52 am:

Huge price drop to $190 each !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 05:43 pm:

Christmas ‘stocking stuffer’ for your wife??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 09:32 am:

George -- I'd be interested in the one on the left, if it has the curled ends on the one leaf which holds the clips. I can wait until Chickasha to pick it up. Let me know how to pay you. waterwalk999@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 01:43 pm:

One on the left sold to the famous Mike Walker. Thanks MTFCA & Mike !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 04:33 pm:

Not sure whether that should be famous or infamous. :-)

Thanks, George -- Your check is in the mail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 05:38 pm:

Still have 1 tapered leaf rear spring left !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 07:36 pm:

Spring on the right sold to Doug of Houston for his ‘14 speedster...Thanks guys and MTFCA !!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration