Interesting Accessory Lamp

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Interesting Accessory Lamp
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, December 17, 2018 - 10:38 am:

At first glance it looks like a Model T but see the headlight socket location. Has Model T size brass headlamp rim and glass. Original bulb with glass 'tit' in lamp but no bulb in smaller light. This smaller light "appendage" is detatchable by pulling the pin in the pic and can be used as a trouble light because it has 8' of electric wiring (2) thats hidden between the larger lamp body and reflector when not in use. Really nice original silvering on reflectors. Stem is not a Model T cutoff but factory. Held on by a set screw? Superficial easily restorable rust on lamp except for small "cowl lamp size" rim. Its badly pitted but brass and steel rims are being repopped by Bob Bergstadt.$165 plus actual freight or free delivery to March Chickasha. george house.. gwhouse7three1(at)gmail.com .....Jay in northern California - you need this ;o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Monday, December 17, 2018 - 11:32 am:

I had one of those. For some reason I thought it was used on a military Model T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, December 17, 2018 - 02:53 pm:

That is what I remember hearing a long time ago. That those were on WWI ambulances. I knew someone who had one or two of those and they were olive drab and looked original.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, December 17, 2018 - 03:41 pm:

Sold to Kemp of Ohio pending receipt of payment. Thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Monday, December 17, 2018 - 03:53 pm:

I thought they were Fordson tractor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, December 17, 2018 - 04:06 pm:

I can't find the previous discussion I wanted but found this one. I hope it answers some questions. I also have one and was told it was railroad.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/746329.html?1492393100

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration