FS tools

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS tools
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, December 17, 2018 - 12:42 pm:

I have several old tools some are Ford some are not I have a couple different spark plug wrenches that are Ford I can text or email pictures of this set of tools they're all numbered you can buy by the number let me know what you're interested in

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Monday, December 17, 2018 - 01:43 pm:

Hi Charles...please text me photos.

two eight one 787 eight four one eight

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin, Kannapolis, NC on Monday, December 17, 2018 - 04:39 pm:

Charles, Please text me the photos as well. Thank You, Darryl 704-305-0499

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, December 17, 2018 - 07:51 pm:

So far on 1 and 8 are on hold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bradley Kirtner on Monday, December 17, 2018 - 11:42 pm:

Please text me 5407612303
Brad

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Epstein on Monday, December 17, 2018 - 11:55 pm:

please text to 7203415624
Thanks Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles W. Little South Paris, Maine on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 08:25 am:

Please text to: two zero seven eight nine zero 4601

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Linney on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 12:33 pm:

Send me a picture of the tools.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 01:30 pm:

I can only text or email pictures never could get posting pictures on this site to work out right for me

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration