FS Deck keys

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Deck keys
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, December 17, 2018 - 12:56 pm:

I have two original 26 27 deck lid keys 1 has no plating left the others plating is still about 70% can email or text pictures $15 for either plus postage

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, December 17, 2018 - 08:35 pm:

Both Deck keys are spoken for wait on payment thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, January 07, 2019 - 03:47 am:

neither buyer came through for the decklid keys I guess they would rather have the cheap reproductions so both of them are backup for sale 15 bucks plus shipping Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James E Bowery on Monday, January 07, 2019 - 09:11 am:

I want one of the original 26-27 deck keys if they are still available. Thank you
Jim Bowery
Wellsburg WV 26070

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, January 07, 2019 - 09:39 am:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James E Bowery on Monday, January 07, 2019 - 04:09 pm:

I still want an original 26-27 deck key If you still have one. Thanks

Jim Bowery
Wellsburg WV

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, January 07, 2019 - 07:29 pm:

The keys are $15 plus two for the shipping you can send me a check to Charlie Jenkins 165 west Possum Road Springfield Ohio 45506 Tex me to confirm to hold one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, January 07, 2019 - 07:31 pm:

James I sent you a PM I do not like doing that because sometimes they don't go through

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James E Bowery on Monday, January 07, 2019 - 08:47 pm:

Charlie
I have check ready to send in the morning for original 26-27 deck key $15.00 plus $2.00 shipping. Thank you

Jim Bowery
444 Park Addition
Wellsburg, WV 26070

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, January 07, 2019 - 08:49 pm:

My address is 165 west Possum Road Springfield Ohio 45506

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, January 07, 2019 - 08:54 pm:

My address is 165 west Possum Road Springfield Ohio 45506

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration