Timken Differential bearings and cups for sale.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Timken Differential bearings and cups for sale.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Monday, December 17, 2018 - 03:52 pm:

I purchased a Model T truck, with a large parts inventory. After researching, I found two new Model A differential Bearings with the Part # A-4221 on a sticker, along with B-4221 written on the box.
This also is reflected on the Differential Bearing Cups. A-4222 on the sticker and B-4222 written on the box.

Iím asking $65 OBO for all four items, plus shipping to the lower 48 states.

I found on line Ford Barn web page, the reasoning behind this:

05-24-2015, 09:22 PM
† #4
John R

Re: Differential Bearing Help

The B-4222 bearing race is exactly the same as A-4222. All the A prefix parts which were carried over and used on 32 vehicles were renumbered with a B prefix in 32. Of course, aftermarket parts might differ from OEM Ford parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard L. Kemp on Monday, December 17, 2018 - 05:09 pm:

Hi George, If you mean that your selling the Bearings and Cups, I will but them. Thanks Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Monday, December 17, 2018 - 07:22 pm:

Rich, I will put hem in the mail tomorrow. Can you you P.M. your address again.

George

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Monday, December 17, 2018 - 08:49 pm:

SOLD

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration