For Sale: Nice High Radiator with Newly Plated Neck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Nice High Radiator with Newly Plated Neck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, December 17, 2018 - 04:50 pm:

Very nice original high radiator that was a good working radiator when removed. I took it to Southern Radiator here in Youngstown over the summer and had them go over it and install a new neck that I had purchased from Brass Works. Should make someone a nice radiator and save them some bucks. $425 plus shipping.
Just a note; If you are not familiar with the new radiators or these new necks, an original cap will not thread onto these new necks very well and you will probably have to use a reproduction cap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 07:42 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Jull in Oakland on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 03:17 pm:

Sent PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 03:29 pm:

Sorry Thomas but I just sold the radiator not more than 30 minutes ago.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration