Transportation Needed for Engine. Florida to Iowa

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Transportation Needed for Engine. Florida to Iowa
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 10:26 am:

I bought an engine in Sanford,FL and Iím hoping to get it hauled somewhere close to either Sioux City, IA Denver, CO or is can wait until Chickasha in March.

No lifting needed, they have a chain hoist on their end and we have equipment on ours. This would be a great help.

Ned Protexter
712-301-7172

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Anderson on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 10:33 am:

www.ytmag.com look in the left column under Community. You will find "Hauling Schedule" post what you want hauled there for free.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 09:19 am:

We are planning a trip from Florida to the West Coast next May/June. We could possibly pick up your engine in Sanford, Florida, and deliver it to Denver. If you are interested please give me a call.
561-262-0393 Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 10:48 am:

The Florida Winter Tour is the end of February and there are usually some people who come down for it from that area. You might contact Steve Ellis to see if he has anyone registered for the tour from that area. His contact information is available if you look up the Winter Tour on line.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 06:53 pm:

Thank you Rich. I got your message and appreciate the offer. Iíll keep your number and if I canít get it sooner I will give you a call.

Van- Iíll check with Steve.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration