FS John Brown 1911 brass headlights and side lights

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS John Brown 1911 brass headlights and side lights
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 03:20 pm:

All these lights are original. Pair of 1911 model 19 headlights with new bezel and door spinning. Missing burners and reflectors. Headlights are in nice condition, one headlight has a 1/2Ēhole beside the top, the other has a couple of age cracks on the back. $850.00 plus shipping.
Sidelights are 1911 model 85ís. They are both drivers side so one will need to have the door and glass side swapped. These are complete and pretty nice. $450 plus shipping. Kdmks AT att.net.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 11:45 am:

Bump

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 11:53 pm:

Bumb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 10:30 pm:

Those 85s are not common. They are worth taking a look. I don't need them, but the would be interesting to have pair.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Saturday, December 29, 2018 - 05:26 pm:

take a look

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Saturday, December 29, 2018 - 05:31 pm:

The sidelights are sold if they werenít I would have bought them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Saturday, December 29, 2018 - 05:49 pm:

John, I waited 6 days before I bought them to give you a chance

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Saturday, December 29, 2018 - 06:36 pm:

Dale feel free to sell them to me, ha, just didnít check the classifieds while I was traveling for work. I lost all my stuff in a January fire and just hadnít worked through the loss emotionally until recently, still a work in progress. Heck lost the early T they were going to go on. Iíll end up buying an 11 torpedo body from the craftsman to replace the one I lost.
Best John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins So Cal on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 01:51 pm:

Side lights are sold, headlights are still available.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration