FS: Unique radiator caps using period cast iron toys

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Unique radiator caps using period cast iron toys
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim R. Wynn on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 05:30 pm:

Four (4) hand made / painted radiator caps to fit your Model T / TT Ford.

I designed the 3 different Michelin Man caps with service trucks in mind.

Coffee Grinder: $80 + $15 shipping
Michelin Man: $100 each + $15 shipping

I will entertain reasonable offers & combine shipping on multiple purchases.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 02:17 pm:

Kim:

Noticed the Bibendum man..... near where I was raised, there was a Michelin Tire plant in Milltown, NJ......

Unfortunately, at present, Michelin does not make a tire, as they did for many years, for the 4.40-4.50 x 21 size.

Had they made that tire, I would have been one of the first to purchase and drive in the Milltown July 4th parade. After years of neglect, the factory buildings were destroyed by a fire in the early '60's. Michelin closed it's Milltown plant about 1934.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim R. Wynn on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 08:00 pm:

I have fun looking for parts and making these. I thought that they would look cute on someone's service truck / wrecker. All the profits go to a local autism awareness organization.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim R. Wynn on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 08:03 pm:

I enjoy looking for period cast iron toys and making these. I thought that the Michelin Man caps would look cute on someone's service truck / wrecker. All profits go to a local autism awareness organization.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 08:34 pm:

Kim,

That's good of you! I will take the one with the tire down low and the hand up high!

I have your address I Think, Damn senior moment.

All the Best,

Hank

Send me a PM with your address please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim R. Wynn on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 10:27 pm:

Hank, You got it and thank You again. I used to think that it was funny when my grandma would go thru all the kids names til she got the right one. It's not so funny now that I do it. HA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim R. Wynn on Monday, December 24, 2018 - 06:49 pm:

Added 3 different caps today.

Reclining Michelin Man: $100 + $15 shipping
When pigs fly: $80 + $15 shipping
Red racer: $100 + $25 shipping

I will entertain reasonable offers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 12:25 pm:

Just received my COOL radiator cap from Kim, pretty awesome!

All the Best,

Hank in Tin-A-See

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim R. Wynn on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 01:08 pm:

Glad you like it! As I have stated before, I enjoy looking for period pieces that are automobile related (mostly). Some were selected for "cuteness". I just started one with an elephant with front leg on the earth (very similar to the Jumbo Giant logo). I thought it would look good on someone's TT with a JG aux trans.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Janet Block on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 05:37 pm:

Henry. Could you please post photo of what ornament looks like installed on your vehicle ? I would like to see what it looks like on a vehicle. Also, very thoughtful of Kim to pass on the profits to a non-profit organization.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim R. Wynn on Saturday, December 29, 2018 - 11:31 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim R. Wynn on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 03:48 pm:

Janet, Thank you for your purchase.
The red racer, the coffee grinder & Michelin Man with arm and leg in air have been sold.
Keep watching as more are added.

If you are looking for something specific, send me a PM. I enjoy the hunt!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim R. Wynn on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 03:52 pm:

Janet, Thank you for the purchase. I

The red racer, black & gold coffee grinder, and the Michelin Man with arm & leg in the air have been sold.

Keep watching as more are added. If you have something specific in mind, send me a PM and I will see what I can do. I enjoy the hunt.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim R. Wynn on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 03:54 pm:

Can anyone teach an old dog how to delete duplicate posts?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim R. Wynn on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 03:52 pm:

Btt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration