1927 TT For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1927 TT For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 11:13 pm:

I saw this just down the road and thought maybe somebody here would be interested. It has a Ruckstell, and if it's the truck I think it is the engine is a recent rebuild.

I was pressed for time and didn't take more pictures. If anybody is still interested after calling for the price, I can get some more shots.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 08:50 am:

Thanks Steve for posting, that truck is the one I've been looking for, but BAD TIMING putting it up for sale this time of the year !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Myers on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 11:17 am:

The price of the truck is $9,000.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 02:13 pm:

Appears to be a nice truck Randy, but alittle on the high end of pricey !!! Is that a firm non-negotiable price ??? I'll call em' an see what he has to say.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 10:51 pm:

I phoned and asked about the price. The owner said he "would like to get" nine grand because he has more than that in it. I didn't tell him that's mighty unlikely, but it is. I expect after it fails to sell the price will come down.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 11:48 pm:

Thanks for checking on it Steve, I called twice tonight, rechecked the phone number an realized I dialed the 2nd last digit wrong so I'll try tomorrow. I guess I'm ready for a new pair of glasses !!! Did you know about that truck or was it a complete surprise to see it one day ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Saturday, December 22, 2018 - 04:48 pm:

Very nice gentleman that I talked to about the 1926 TT. He mentioned that there was an inquiry from a fella near here in Oshkosh, WI. Would like to connect with a local collector/restorer, please drop me a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, December 24, 2018 - 09:33 am:

What a cool truck for somebody. Wish it was me. Maybe a Christmas present for yourself.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration