FS Speedster Front Lowering Bracket 7" drop

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Speedster Front Lowering Bracket 7" drop
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Brandi on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 01:40 pm:

$195 with free shipping to lower 48 states. Bracket provides approximately 7" drop and moves the front axle approximately 3 inches forward. Its made from a steel (alloy?) and is 1/2 thick. Outer dimensions are approximately 10" tall by 6.5" wide, each spring shelf is 4+" deep and the bracket weighs 12 lbs. Bolt holes are 1/2".Speedster Lowering Bracket 1Speedster Lowering Bracket 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 06:01 pm:

VERY NICE Frank.

Hank in Tin-A-See

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 09:02 pm:

Sure nice

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Friday, December 21, 2018 - 02:02 am:

Any better pictures perhaps one on a car? Sorry, I am still very green when it comes to model Tís. Sounds like a part I am looking for on my speedster build

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Friday, December 21, 2018 - 08:56 am:

Scott-
I used a bracket similar to this on my speedster. This style is one of the simplest ways to drop you frame a considerable distance. While these may not be the exact bracket they are similar to give you an idea.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Friday, December 21, 2018 - 11:59 am:

Thank you sharing this with us. And what are you using to drop the rear end? Any pictures?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Friday, December 21, 2018 - 12:14 pm:

That #48 is just stunning.

I like speedsters but have never really wanted one. But that one...wow...that could change a guy's mind.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Friday, December 21, 2018 - 03:33 pm:

I'm with Don, #48 nails the look perfectly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Brandi on Friday, December 21, 2018 - 05:12 pm:

Thank you all for adding the pictures... sale pending

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Brandi on Saturday, December 22, 2018 - 10:48 am:

Sold to Bryan O

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration