Upholstery

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Upholstery
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Socha on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 10:57 pm:

I am doing the upholstery in my 1915 model T. Does anybody know what is the length of the buttons from the bottom of the seat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 12:11 am:

Ask on the forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 10:48 am:

The length doesn't matter. Just cut them off if they are too long. However my guess would be about 1 1/2", and don't use the fabric covered buttons!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith McGowan - Puyallup, Wa. on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 12:35 pm:

I think he wants to know the distance from the seat cushion to the buttons.

On my 1915, which I did not restore and do not know how accurate their placement is, the buttons on the front seat are 8 1/2 inches above the seat cushion, and the buttons are 7 inches above the rear seat cushion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 05:26 pm:

Or the thickness of the seat cushion at the button location??

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration