Wanted to Buy Model T Ford Ignition Coils

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted to Buy Model T Ford Ignition Coils
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald D. Patterson on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 10:08 am:

Looking to buy large stashes of used rebuildable Model T Ford ignition coils.
I will buy your used coils outright for cash or trade for my legendary rebuilt coils and take your extras as full or partial payment. The more coils you have the better this works. If the quantity is right, I can also pay shipping so I can evaluate what you have. I have done these deals many times over the years and know what will work so we both get what we need. Please do not post a reply to this message and call or email so we can discuss the details. Ron Patterson 8Five9-8Eight1-1Six7Seven or modeltcoils(at)windstream(dot)net.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 09:58 pm:

Ron, I have a milk crate full of coils, something like 30 of them if you are interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Loftfield on Friday, December 21, 2018 - 11:32 am:

Mr. Patterson,

A couple weeks ago you were seeking to rebuild coils. I have three metal top coils (brass but painted?) that I would like to have rebuilt. Are you still able to do that?

Cheers,

Tom Loftfield
LOFTFJELD@GMAIL.COM
Brevard, NC

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration