FS Transmission Cover Oiler

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Transmission Cover Oiler
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 12:02 pm:

F F OILER, Pat. Dec 12, 1916. Very nice looking accessory but I decided not to mount it. Ready to use or display. $125 with free shipping to lower 48. My pictures were too big to upload. Don't know how to make smaller. Contact me if interested and I will attempt to email direct.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 04:50 pm:

Frank I use simple resize it works great with my I pad
Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 04:54 pm:

Frank I use simple resize with my I Pad works great.
Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 04:58 pm:

Thanks Jim, I took these pictures with a regular camera - I started to say 35mm, but not that far back - has a chip in it. I listed the headlight dimmer and had my wife take the pictures with her iphone. I was able to post them. I have a friend in our local club. If he sees the ad, he will probably help me. Thanks again.
Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 09:10 pm:

Here are some pictures of the transmission cover oilerpicture8496(1)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Sunday, December 23, 2018 - 01:25 pm:

Reduced to $100 & free shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Sunday, December 23, 2018 - 01:26 pm:

REDUCED TO $100 AND FREE SHIPPING

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, December 24, 2018 - 09:25 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Monday, December 24, 2018 - 09:43 am:

IS front piece for 3 or 4 dip pan(25-27)?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Monday, December 24, 2018 - 12:29 pm:

Hi Warren, I'm sorry I don't know the answer to your question. I would assume it is for the older pans. After the holidays, I can attempt to measure the distance or hold it up to one of my cars as I have a '22 and a '26. Thanks for the interest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Monday, December 24, 2018 - 12:40 pm:

3 dip pan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 02:40 pm:

Thanks Layden, I assumed it was for a pre '26 car. Saves me a trip to now cold garage.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration