FS ROAD PILOT Beautiful NOS accessory light dimmer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS ROAD PILOT Beautiful NOS accessory light dimmer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 03:41 pm:

This very attractive brass and "heavy nickeled" accessory is new in the box. It says it is used to dim the lights - "as required by some state laws", sound a "warning blast" and an extension for the throttle lever "to the most convenient driving position". It is very attractive and unusual. Has all the mounting and advertising literature with it. I hope the pictures will post, if no please email me for them.
$175 plus. $15 shipping to lower US.img8469img8471

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 04:12 pm:

Did I mention it is very attractive??? Actually wanted to add that not pictured is the lid to the box and the sheet that tells about "required by some state laws". The T lights are probably not required to be dimmed any longer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 02:36 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Reysen on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 04:01 pm:

PM sent

Randy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration