R V Anderson

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: R V Anderson
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Mendenhall on Saturday, December 22, 2018 - 12:22 pm:

I am trying to contact RV Anderson,,he is the gentleman that was or is making the dial indicator for the carbide generators. Thanks Sam Sam the model T man.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark A Strange on Saturday, December 22, 2018 - 12:45 pm:

I just sent you a PM with the contact info I have. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, December 22, 2018 - 01:47 pm:

I'll take 2 of him. What is the asking price?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Saturday, December 22, 2018 - 04:04 pm:

Rich, $55.00 each postpaid

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, December 22, 2018 - 04:28 pm:

Thanks, the check's in the mail.

R V posts the most delightful items here. We could all use a friendly, generous helper out in the shop like him, or two.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Saturday, December 22, 2018 - 09:01 pm:

But Richard, If RV, or two of him, are in your shop, who is going to make the fine parts RV makes?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration