Model T 1909-14 Gas Headlight Igniters

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Model T 1909-14 Gas Headlight Igniters
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Saturday, December 22, 2018 - 04:19 pm:

I've sold several sets of these Model T accessory gas headlight igniters (or strikers, or lighters) in the past for $120, but here are some bargains. They fit standard Model T gas headlights 1909-14. Here are a couple of sets that are missing parts and need some work. These are all I have left at the current time. Both of these sets will need new flints which are the same used by antique cigarette lighters.

Set #1: A good pair of igniters with NO broken parts. However, these have no springs (to hold down the flint), and there is only one handle. I'm throwing in another striker with a good spring to be used for a pattern. The handle is made of brass wire and a duplicate could be made. $50.00 + 6.00 postage.

Set #2: A pair of igniters that have broken clamps at the bottom (where it clamps around the burner). A hose clamp will hold them on. There are NO springs or handles for this set. $20.00 + 6.00 postage.

Igniter01
Igniter02

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Schwab on Saturday, December 22, 2018 - 11:51 pm:

Rick, Sent you a PM, I'll take set #2. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Sunday, December 23, 2018 - 05:06 pm:

Both sets are sold.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration