Rebuilt Stromberg OF carb with patina

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Rebuilt Stromberg OF carb with patina
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Saturday, December 22, 2018 - 05:43 pm:

Rebuilt, tested and guaranteed Stromberg OF carb. All new gaskets, new viton tipped needle valve,fuel level sight plug added and ready to go BUT intentionally not bead blasted and polished up so it still looks like one you would see on a "barn find" car. I've done dozens of these and always tried to make them look as good as possible until I put one of my restored OFs on my original '21 coupe and it really looked wrong. In the last week I've done two more OFs and although they have been cleaned with solvent and a few hours in my ultrasonic unit, they look like they have been sitting around for decades. One is now on my '21 and this one is for sale.This one is set at 5/8 turn open for the idle screw and 3 1/2 turns open for the high speed screw. Asking $525.00 plus shipping and insurance from Florida after Jan 03, 2019.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Sunday, December 23, 2018 - 10:23 am:

IMHO, thatís a great look ! They are only original once. You can always make something look brand new.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, December 24, 2018 - 12:42 am:

Only the inside that gotta be clean enough to perform

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 07:08 pm:

Still available. Shipping will be from Florida.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Friday, January 04, 2019 - 09:40 pm:

Price reduced to $495.00 plus shipping from Florida

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration