For Sale Steven "Spintite" tool set with base

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale Steven "Spintite" tool set with base
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, December 23, 2018 - 10:56 pm:

I have a extra set of Stevens "Spintite" nut drivers with original cast iron base. Walden bought out Stevens in 1926. These are pre-Walden with only the Stevens markings. The numbers represent 1/16 inch increments. example 3 = 3/16, 4 = 4/16 (or 1/4), 5 = 5/16, 6 = 6/16 ( or 3/8) ect...... These are hard to find with the base and all the tools from the T era. They do show up on e-bay from time to time, but seldom are they complete. They show signs of wear and also some signs of having pliers used to help turn them. Overall they do display nicely, and all the ends still fit nuts and are useable.

I have attached a link to the Stevens tool catalog. The "Spintites" are shown on pages 56, 57, and 58.

I will take 120.00 for the set with free delivery in the continental US. International shipping will be at actual cost.

http://www.cimorelli.com/mtdl/unknown-year/stevens_tool_catalog.pdf

(Message edited by dobro1956 on December 23, 2018)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, December 24, 2018 - 10:35 am:

spoken for, pending payment .... Thanks MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration