T wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: T wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dell Pound on Monday, December 24, 2018 - 04:35 pm:

Looking to get back into the T world. Interested in a touring, speedster or depot hack. Iím located in Southern California. Budget is $12,000 or below. Some flexibility if the vehicle warrants it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Husa on Monday, December 24, 2018 - 07:09 pm:

Check out Craigslist inland empire.
All and enter Model T
Nice Roadster!
Happy Days

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, December 24, 2018 - 07:19 pm:

I'd also try CarsOnline.com They have all sort of vintage cars. Of course there's good old Ebay...lots of guys don't like it, but I found one of my best cars on it. Then 5 years later I sold it!! And don't forget Hemmings.com too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Tuesday, December 25, 2018 - 01:48 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Tuesday, December 25, 2018 - 03:39 pm:

Dell, I sent you a private message

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dell Pound on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 11:43 pm:

Still looking. Interested in a touring, speedster or depot hack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 02:15 am:

Ed aka#4 sent you a message

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 02:59 am:

Have a 1926 touring here. Wire wheels, Muncie aux trans, old school Rocky Mtn brakes. Engine currently out, rebuilt and ready for assembly and reinstallation. I can get it running, sell as is, or anything in between. We are in northern Ca. but I have business in SoCal, delivery could be arranged. Looking at about $9k as a drive ready car, less as is. PM me for pics and more info. Erik

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 03:14 am:

Erik is the guy you want to buy .....

From ......

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 08:52 am:

Jim true Erik is worth a few shinny hub caps for sure

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dell Pound on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 09:10 pm:

It should be added that I am looking for a running car that only needs minor work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Friday, January 04, 2019 - 09:24 am:

Dell, sent you a PM. It is a lead on a nice 25 touring. Let me know if I can help you any further. Frank

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration