Wanted! Low head

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted! Low head
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Temple on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 04:51 pm:

I am looking for a low head. Let me know what you have. Thanks. Matt 601-941-0538

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 06:14 pm:

Matt, I have a nice one for US$120. If you can't locate one within the US, I can get a postage quote for you.
Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Temple on Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 08:46 am:

Thank you Allan! I would like to see whatís in the US first so shipping isnít so high. Any one else? Thanks Matt.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 09:14 am:

$225 for one that is abrasive blasted and magnafluxed. Send me a pm if you are interested. Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration