Wishbones, Axles, Perchs, Springes, Spindles, Tie Rods in Near Perfect Condition

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wishbones, Axles, Perchs, Springes, Spindles, Tie Rods in Near Perfect Condition
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 07:46 am:

I have enough parts to assemble several complete chassis: Wishbones, axles, perches, springs, spindles, tie rods all in near perfect condition. I have three good frames, rust free rear axle parts, lots of suspension, engine, and transmission stuff and boxes of miscellaneous.
If you are interested and a snowbird coming to Florida bring a pickup or trailer. The more you buy the better the deal!!
Rich
561-262-0393

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 09:25 am:

I have very few early parts. Most of it is from the 20s. The wishbone and axle is 26. I do have small drum rear axle housings as well as large ones.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Saturday, December 29, 2018 - 09:10 am:

I have 2 sets of 26 front fenders, usable, but need work. Also a 26 touring NOS rear body panel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 03:00 pm:

Darryl,
I'll check on your wheels tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 09:28 am:

I will sell complete frames or sections of frames (any cross member) for $50 plus actual shipping costs. Or come and pick it up throughout the winter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 10:20 am:

Any wire wheels? I may be looking for a spare so it doesn't need to be great. How far north are you?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 04:12 am:

Lots of good axles, spindles, steering, tie rods, and more.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration