Enclosed car trailer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Enclosed car trailer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 07:53 pm:

I just saw a notice that a member of the local car club that I belong to in Lancaster, CA is selling his/her trailer. It's a Wells Cargo. Anybody wishing contact info and pictures please contact me and I'll forward the full email to you.

I don't know the sellers personally, but if you contact me I will send you the photos and their contact info.

Dick

"We are selling our enclosed trailer it’s a 16 ft Box by 78 1/2inch wide by 84 inch’s high were asking $5,200.

It has 2 batteries, spare tire, lights inside, electric front jack, carpeted floor, ground anchor point, wood walls. Has 3 doors, a winch door in the front, and has a winch plate at the tongue, the connector is there all you would need is the winch. Has a solar panel for charging the battery’s, also comes with the hitch, and the stabilizer arms. "

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PAUL R BOURGEOIS on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 01:51 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 04:32 pm:

Anyone who is interested in this trailer & would like to have some highly experienced eyes on it, I will be picking up in Lancaster Saturday or Sunday Jan 5th or 6th. The town is not that big! I have 35 years+ & 3.5 million accident -free transport miles. I also do all my own work on the trailers, I figure this qualifies me as experienced! LOL

God Bless
Bill (216)832-8697 No Texts
https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-haul ing-open-or-enclosed.614419/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PAUL R BOURGEOIS on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 01:19 am:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, BILL. SORRY TO SAY, I DETERMINED THAT MY CAR WON'T FIT IN THAT TRAILER. "FOR THE RECORD" BILL, WHAT WOULD IT HAVE COST ME FOR YOU TO HAUL IT TO SALEM OR. IF I COULD HAVE USED IT?
MAY HE BLESS YOU TOO, PAUL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 10:52 am:

Paul

my apologies to you...I did not see that it was so narrow. If I'd realized, I would not have bothered you with this. I almost wonder if the width isn't a typo...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By PAUL R BOURGEOIS on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 11:12 pm:

NO, UNFORTUNATELY, SCOTT, I HAD A LONG DISCOURSE WITH THE SELLER & HE RE-TAPED ALL THE DIMS. & IT WASN'T A TYPO.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 11:38 am:

Check Portland Or or even Salem's Craigs list. this one might fit or you could call the company and ask them.
https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/trb/d/enclosed-cargo-trailer/6771000173.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 01:08 pm:

Hello Paul,

I am very sorry, but I would not have been able to transport it to you because I already had my trailer with me!

I was there on Saturday, loaded & am back in Ohio this morning after dropping & reloading in Tennessee. I will probably be back in Lancaster in the near future as the place I loaded had a 64 Grand Prix that I am very interested in!

Best of Luck in your search!

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-haul ing-open-or-enclosed.614419/

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration