Toolboxes For Sale Nice Ones

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Toolboxes For Sale Nice Ones
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Friday, December 28, 2018 - 08:36 am:

I have a few Running Board Tool boxes for sale, These are the sizes in L x W x L format, Give me a PM or Call me at 401-932 3191 with questions, Thanks, Dennis.. Box "A" 21x9x10, Box"B" 11x6x9-1/2, Box"C"18x6x6, Box "D"15x8x6-1/2, Box"E"24x10x10,, Box "F"24x8x10-1/2, Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By geoffrey mark on Saturday, December 29, 2018 - 05:07 am:

Hi wondered what prices the toolboxes are and if you would ship to the uk ? My e.mail is geoffreymark@ymail.com thanks geoffrey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Haywood on Saturday, December 29, 2018 - 04:39 pm:

Sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Saturday, December 29, 2018 - 06:29 pm:

All tool Boxes are $175 plus shipping, Or best offer from picture and discussion by phone, Thanks, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Friday, January 04, 2019 - 02:42 am:

All tool Boxes reduced to $150 or Best offer, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 09:59 am:

ttt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration