Wanted: E&J Acetylene Generator Parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: E&J Acetylene Generator Parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scot Taylor on Friday, December 28, 2018 - 03:30 pm:

Need running board mounting bracket and carbide basket for a brass E&J Acetylene Generator. Scot Taylor, 360 460-7500. email:roadster@olypen.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scot Taylor on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 03:35 pm:

BTTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 11:41 pm:

Hello Scot If my memory serves me correctly the mount can be purchased at Snyders T6604 and basket T6604-2 not original but it is an option.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scot Taylor on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 12:55 am:

Thanks Colin but I would like to find originals.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scot Taylor on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 01:59 am:

BTTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 10:26 am:

I understand we looked for many years to find an original kingston switch for the 12 Happy new year from Winnipeg.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scot Taylor on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 05:54 pm:

BTTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scot Taylor on Monday, January 07, 2019 - 12:28 am:

BTTT

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration