Connecting rod mold Model T Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Connecting rod mold Model T Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Friday, December 28, 2018 - 03:49 pm:

Connecting rod mold used to pour the Babbitt bearing in the connecting rod and cap of Model T Ford rods ...this mold pours the bearing @ 1 1/8" diameter to allow material for finish machining to standard or undersize crankshaft journal sizes ...this is of the same origional design of my other molds for model T and A and B Ford engines and are built by me here in the USA since 1979 ...written instructions are included as are my telephone or email support ...questions call Gene French 970-581-2808 price $85.00 + 13.60 priority mail postage in lower 48 states ...actual postage outside this area or international always an optimist... gene frenchrod moldrod mold1

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration