T wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: T wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Friday, December 28, 2018 - 11:54 pm:

Have couple of folks looking for some Ts
Older resto ok driver used ok trailer queens no prodjects no some tinkering or assembly is OK
11-early 23 roadster touring OR maybe pickup even a TT thank would fit in standard garage no speedsters

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 11:53 am:

I have a 26 touring here on the classifieds that needs the wood and upholstery done (kits come with it) and top (no kit) but other than that is ready to go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 05:11 pm:

Nice car but to new

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith McGowan - Puyallup, Wa. on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 06:09 pm:

Bob, I may be interested in selling my 1915 touring. It is a pretty nice car, but not perfect. Are they interested in a good running T, mostly correct 1915?
1915 1915

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 08:19 pm:

Yes i share the pics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith McGowan - Puyallup, Wa. on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 11:40 pm:

Bob, I sent an e-mail with some more photos and info.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 02:59 pm:

I want say thanks i forwarded 10 cars for sale from here and other sources now waiting game
Yes they know Ts just trying get back into the hobby

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 06:35 pm:

1912 touring, completely restored Less than 100 miles since completion.Starter added to the orig. engine, and a ruckstell. Orig. rear end and trans. cover go with the car. $25K

Ed aka #4

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration