For Sale: Very Nice "STOP" Tail Light

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Very Nice "STOP" Tail Light
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Saturday, December 29, 2018 - 12:23 pm:

Very nice original STOP tail light with excellent original lenses and bezel. This is the larger tail light measuring almost 4 1/2" in diameter by 2" deep not including the socket. $150 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 05:15 pm:

Can't believe this hasn't sold great light

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 06:23 pm:

Is it embossed with the Ford name?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 06:37 pm:

This one has the smooth top. No Ford or DB stamping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Cibolo, Texas on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 07:06 pm:

Didn't know any Hall stoplights were smooth on top. Maybe Hall made them and sold them through retailers as generic. All I have seen were either DB Type 2 or Ford script. Hall also made them or Hupmobile. One was recently on Ebay. They have the letters "HUPP" cast into the red lens.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 07:36 pm:

I have had many of these through the years most of them have had the smooth top. Well over half of them. The balance of them were either DB or Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 09:44 am:

Sold,
Thank You,
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 02:01 pm:

Nice lamp. ......I used one of these to make a fantasy right hand tail lamp, for safety and to match my original left taillamp . I filled in the license lens opening with steel, made a clay mold from the original ford script, filled the mold with a bit of JB weld, and formed it to the top of the lamp body. When dry, I had my raised ford script. Painted up, it makes a great lamp, and I didnít ruin a Ford script one, and impossible to tell from an original. A fellow at the Richmond centennial told me how to do it, as he had several like that for sale in the swap there.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration