WTB: 26 Fuel Bowl

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: 26 Fuel Bowl
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Clements on Saturday, December 29, 2018 - 05:57 pm:

I am looking for a fuel bowl assembly for a 26 with the cowl mounted tank.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Shore on Saturday, December 29, 2018 - 07:28 pm:

If you don't find a used one, check with Snyder's. I bought a new one from them a couple of years ago and I think it was very well made. Alot of work to make one for a reasonable price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Clements on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 04:17 pm:

I do have an original cast iron bowl, but need the brass valve parts. If any one has those that would fix me up also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 06:53 pm:

Which carb setup are you looking for parts? No T had a cast iron bowl? Sounds like Model A. Other? Right now you have not posted enough information to us to help you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 06:59 pm:

Sediment bowl, I'm thinking

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Cibolo, Texas on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 07:01 pm:

I think he's looking for the 26-27 cowl mounted sediment bowl and valve. It was cast iron and brass. His terminology might throw people off.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 07:03 pm:

I had the parts Scott was looking for, even machined the shaft true and though in some extras. He is a happy camper.

Hank in Tin-A-See

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Clements on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 01:06 am:

Still looking for a good one. Hank set me up with some pieces to help make mine work. But, I would still like to find a nicer one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 09:18 am:

I have a brand new one for $66 which includes shipping to your door. Send a pm if you want it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Clements on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 11:33 am:

Sorry, Adam, But I am looking for an original one. Or, at least parts of an original one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 12:09 pm:

I have an assortment of '26 - '27 bodies & valves, if you're interested - I'd sell the whole box - drop me a note.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Clements on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 01:25 am:

Steve, I sent you a pm.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration