Wanted 1909 Pitman Steering Arm NOS or rebuildable

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted 1909 Pitman Steering Arm NOS or rebuildable
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Saturday, December 29, 2018 - 06:40 pm:

I would like to find a nice usable 1909 Pitman arm, I can rebuild the ball, but would prefer a nice original if one exists, Thanks, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 04:41 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 05:50 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 09:04 pm:

Dennis, if you can get anything that is correct, fitting a new ball is relatively easy. Send me a PM if you need to know how.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Friday, January 04, 2019 - 02:35 am:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 10:01 am:

ttt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration