Hubcaps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Hubcaps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Juhl - Michigan's Thumb on Saturday, December 29, 2018 - 07:26 pm:

I have three hubcaps that I believe are original. None of them match - the 4th one was rusty steel so I'll just keep it. $40 for the three includes shipping within the USA.
Thanks for looking!

HC

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, December 29, 2018 - 09:15 pm:

I'll give you $25 just for the middle one !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Juhl - Michigan's Thumb on Saturday, December 29, 2018 - 10:08 pm:

Steve - I owe you so OK. Remaining two $25, shipped to the USA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, December 29, 2018 - 10:19 pm:

Steve scored a good one. That center hubcap is a "High F" style only used on '13's and '14's, and they're quite hard to find. Plus this one looks pretty good, not all banged up like most are.

Goon on ya, Tim and Steve!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, December 29, 2018 - 10:21 pm:

That's supposed to be Good on ya!!!!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Saturday, December 29, 2018 - 10:38 pm:

That center one even has some original black paint which was correct for the high F.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 11:40 am:

Thanks Tim - it's a "spare" for our '14 Touring !

This is one of the 4 correct restored ones I just finished and put on - thanks to Larry Smith !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 11:41 am:

Yes, I know - the wheels are not painted BLACK !!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration