13/14 Carbide Generator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 13/14 Carbide Generator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Innes on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 09:43 am:

FOR SALE; 13/14 carbide generator. Original paint, complete & should work as is. There is a dent on the top. Looks to have had very little use -clean inside. $650 usd

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 12:33 pm:

This looks to be the 3 holes in the base model(?)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Innes on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 07:47 pm:

Darren, yes it has 3 holes in the base. I need to be educated on the base holes used. Jack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 10:40 pm:

This is identical to one I purchased earlier this year. It matched the holes in my early 1913 T that has many 1912 features including running boards. Whether this is "correct" or not for a my Canadian T could be argued....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration