FS rebuilt period correct distributors

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS rebuilt period correct distributors
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 09:44 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 09:50 am:

Rebuilt by me, your choice $270.00 each and I pay the shipping. With all necessary hardware, gears, clips, etc. You provide the wires and coil.

PM for any other details. Ready to go.

All the Best,

Hank in Tin-A-See

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Brandi on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 11:23 am:

Henry, Check the forum. Someone was looking for a recommendation on the best distributor. I voted #2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Brandi on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 11:28 am:

Closer look - not sure what 2 & 3 are - I like Bosch 600

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 01:51 pm:

Number 4 sold to Terry. Thanks MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 07:47 pm:

#1 Delco Has semi centrifugal advance

#2 Bosch Manual advance

#3 Bosch Manual advance

#4 SOLD

#5 Autodis Auto advance

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Friday, January 04, 2019 - 02:24 pm:

BTT

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration