FS firewall

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS firewall
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 12:50 pm:

I have a new firewall I think it's a 9-10 with the windshield riser it sells new in the Lang's catalog for $145 I'll sell this one for $70 plus shipping can email or text picture if you have any questions

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Mercier on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 01:04 pm:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 03:05 pm:

I've had several inquiries on the firewall I can only email or text pictures to a good email or text number thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 03:26 pm:

Because of the size I'm going to call shipping $25 if it's more I'll eat it if it's less that's the way it is thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 04:12 pm:

For some reason it seems like all my PM's doesn't go through you can also call me 937-408-2480

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 04:24 pm:

Our firewall is on hold waiting on payment

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RICHARD GRZEGOROWICZ on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 10:58 am:

Charles, I find many of my e mails come through as scam, I Have no idea why this happens, you might check that out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Brandi on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 03:18 pm:

I sent Richard PM that the likely source of his emails coming across as scam was that there was a computer virus called Mr_G the same as his MTFCA Username. So PM's to/from him contain "Mr_G" is likely what is being flagged as scam. Suggested he change it to see if that resolves the problem..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 04:21 pm:

I bought my first model T in 1974 we all called each other seemed to work really well never a problem now it's PM or email nobody wants to take the time to talk with people and they can't understand that problem o well Happy New year

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration