Non-T but very early brass era bulb horn for steering column mount

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Non-T but very early brass era bulb horn for steering column mount
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 03:55 pm:

This is a really nice horn for your early car. I had this mounted to my 1905 Queen for over 15 years, but I recently found the correct horn.

Unknown maker but works very well and loud! I made the steering column clamp ( 1.250" dia. steering column) but the serrated swivel clamp came with the horn. There's a couple of solder joints on the support horn tube at the bulb end that could be cleaned up a tad tidier but it's a good solid horn with no real issues and presents very well as is!

Price is $299.00 USD + shipping. Thanks for looking!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 07:05 pm:

WOW Darren that is one sweet looking horn!

Hank in Tin-A-See

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 10:41 pm:

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 03:02 pm:

Pending sale, thanks!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration