43 Back Issues of "The Restorer" Magazine for Price of Shipping

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 43 Back Issues of "The Restorer" Magazine for Price of Shipping
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark A Strange on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 05:21 pm:

Hello, here is another box of 43 back issues of "The Restorer" magazine, the publication of the Model A Ford Club of America.

The issues range from 1977 to 2006. Cost for all 43 is $14.35, which just covers shipping in 2019 via a single USPS Priority medium flat rate box.

If interested, please PM me with your name and shipping address, and I will reply with payment instructions. Thanks! :-)

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark A Strange on Monday, December 31, 2018 - 06:29 pm:

Sold to Grady, thanks Grady and MTFCA! :-)

Grady, I am sending a reply directly to the email address in your profile.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration