Wanted parts for early T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted parts for early T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 12:01 pm:

I am looking for two things for my 13 T project.
First, I need castle iron muffler ends with the long pipe. I know reproductions are available but it's going on an original car and I want to keep that look going. Second, I need a two part manifold to carburetor hot air tube.
My car is a '13 Touring, preservation style car. Thanks!
Please respond to ewmacleod@hotmail.com as I cannot seem to get the messaging system to work for me here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 05:47 pm:

Sent you an email.

Hank in Tin-A-See

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 06:29 pm:

I have several of the correct hot air pipes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 07:56 pm:

PMs and emails sent. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 09:19 pm:

I have a muffler assembly coming (thanks Hank) but have not yet been able to connect on a hot air pipe. Thanks for the leads so far folks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 12:51 am:

Sent you some photos, Eric.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 02:46 pm:

Seem to be having problems sending you mail at the address you replied with ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 09:55 pm:

Here is a photo of what I am looking for. Thanks for all your effort Steve!Hot air 1Hot air 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 02:27 pm:

BTT still looking for the hot air pipe. Thanks!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration