Vintage unmarked speedster hubcaps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Vintage unmarked speedster hubcaps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 10:44 pm:

Well, I assume that someone making a speedster back in the day might want to spiff up the wheels and not let anyone know they were actually driving a cheap model T Ford.

I have four caps that are in very good condition .. except for one which has a dent ... shown here. All the others are dent free and have very nice plating.

All I want in trade is one dent free, standard cap with excellent plating and a small w stamped below the script.

Cap one

Dented

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 11:03 pm:

Those are from a 1922 Oreo! There's a guy in Spokane who could really use them.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 07:17 am:

I had them on my 1919 speedster and liked them because they had a clean simple style. They can be found for model T Fords in the vintage accessory catalogs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 08:48 pm:

Sold and sent .... thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Cibolo, Texas on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 10:58 pm:

They look like the ones that I have, only with a red painted center. I believe they also could be complemented with a cover that covered the hub plate on wooden spoke wheels. I have some of them, too.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration