22 Center door FS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 22 Center door FS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 03:07 pm:

A fellow visited today from a little west of here and told me about this car from Medina for sale in Hemmings...
Looks to be a very nice restoration. I have no interest in this car or have never seen it personally. Just passing on the info.

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/ford/model-t/2176543.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 03:08 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 09:39 pm:

It's a nice car, but a lot of stuff I would have to undo to really like it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Friday, January 04, 2019 - 05:30 pm:

I have the owners phone number if anyone is interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Friday, January 04, 2019 - 05:53 pm:

You could not possibly fix up an unrestored one for the asking price. Somebody will have a nice T. Only an hour away from me, and I havenít seen it in person, so a lot of hopeful speculation in my comments. Thanks Dave, for posting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Friday, January 04, 2019 - 07:05 pm:

The pictures show the interior looks to be well done, not an inexpensive project for sure.
Imagine how many moes you have to skin for all that Moe hair !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Friday, January 04, 2019 - 07:20 pm:

New wheels and tires $2000+ not counting the time. Ruckstell and brakes$2-3500+ the time and effort. I can see $1000+ of accessories just in the pics. They donít skin the moes, Dave, they just cut their hair.......but thatís a lot of moe haircuts !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hanlon N.E.Ohio on Friday, January 04, 2019 - 07:40 pm:

Tim, I believe they used to skin them, till they were hunted to near extinction. Then they started just cutting the hair and releasing them...You still hardly ever see a moe in the wild anymore though. If on the rare occasions you see one, the moe will assuredly have no hair.

(Message edited by Ruxstel24 on January 04, 2019)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 10:23 am:

It would be a great car at a good price for someone. The pictures are very nice.
Good to see it.
Thanks
Rich

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration