Nice Stromberg LF

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Nice Stromberg LF
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 10:30 pm:

Probably not new old stock but pretty close to it. This is not rebuilt, it should go on and run trouble free or with very little work. Most of these -- the screw threads are so worn out from the constant adjustment and vibration the they leak air. This one is tight and pretty close to new. Note that it is the early style with the cast lid for the fuel bowl.

I have a throttle lever arm for it that will be on it when you get it.

$175 + $10 shipping in the US. Paypal or check, no credit cards.

Stan Howe MT (At) aol (dot) com or four zero six, nine four nine, three four four eight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver - Arthurdale, WV on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 08:40 am:

Stan,

I sent you an e-mail about the carb. - Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 09:56 am:

Thanks, I posted last night that it sold within minutes of being listed but our internet service has been so bad I guess it didn't post. I apologise for not checking it.
I'll check and see what the others I have are like and list another if I have a good one.
Again, sorry for any confusion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver - Arthurdale, WV on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 10:08 am:

Stan,

No worries. Thank you.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration