RAJO SPEED BADGES

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: RAJO SPEED BADGES
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 10:41 am:

A pair of recast RAJO SPEED / POWER badges ready to install onto your speedster or racer
Great addition to your RAJO powered car, letís em know you mean business !

$ 165 includes shipping in continental USA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 02:55 pm:

$145 for both badges includes shipping within continental USA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 06:24 pm:

$125 + 7 shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Wednesday, January 09, 2019 - 11:29 am:

Do you have a picture of the badges? I would like to see one before I put out the money.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arthur Gebeau on Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 11:31 am:

John, I will take the badges, let me know how you want paid, etc. Thanks, Art Gebeau.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration