FS For Those wanting To Blow It Out Their....,

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS For Those wanting To Blow It Out Their....,
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 04:52 pm:

Rear exhaust pipe. A complete restored ready to mount exhaust whistle. An Aermore with Arvin double valve cut out, splices, clamps, etc. All you need to do is fabricate the wire to it.

$270.00 with free shipping.

PM for contact info.

All the Best,

Hank in Tin-A-See

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 04:54 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Werner Straube on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 07:35 pm:

Hello Henry,
I would like to buy the part, please give me your Paypal address
Please send the Part to Mark Fromm, I'll give you the exact address on Paypal.
best regards
Werner

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 07:50 pm:

Werner,

It is yours! Awaiting address.

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 07:58 pm:

Sold, Thanks MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Friday, January 04, 2019 - 01:29 pm:

Back on the market, possible scam.

Hank

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration