1925 Pickup Box

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1925 Pickup Box
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 11:30 am:

Information only. I saw a 25 pickup box on ebay this morning. Looks like it maybe a good one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Mino, near Porterville on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 12:10 pm:

pickup box

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 12:19 pm:

That's the nicest box you are likely to find. Tim Hahn in Lewistown bought a big pile of t parts at an auction last fall near the north Dakota border where it is dry and windy. Very little rust, complete except for the fender mount studs, tailgate virtually perfect, etc.
I'm the one who told him what it was and what I think it's worth.
If I had the money I'd buy it and haul it to chickasha. Pay for my trip.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By danny castle on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 12:48 pm:

Stan... Its Danny in Silverton Colorado..I bought a carb off ya' and we talked about Michael martin Murphy.. so thats a actual Ford part? I have a 25 runabout ....I drive it alot..it be great to have a pickup bed on it for going out prospecting.. Could a person actually buy a 25 pickup from a dealer or would that be a aftermarket bed ? thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 12:56 pm:

Just read the ad where the seller is suggesting fastenal . Fastenal would not ship one for me. They told me it cannot overhang a pallet or be stood up and secured to a pallet on end. Better check yourself as Iíve not had very good luck with them with their shipping services.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By danny castle on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 02:17 pm:

heck... i'd take the wife on a road trip and go grab it...cruise through yellowstone on the way....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John E Cox on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 02:28 pm:

I have the original bill of sale for my truck and the bed is listed as an option.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 03:16 pm:

I have 25 bed without tailgate that is easily as nice as this one for 1/2 the price in Oregon if anyone is interested. Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin, Kannapolis, NC on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 06:50 pm:

If only someone had one for sale closer to NC,,,,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 07:08 pm:

I canít tell from the pictures but is this the very early box that does not have Ford on the tailgate?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Rodell, Jr. on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 10:36 pm:

Ford script is there.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration