WTB. Vintage Ford Magizine July-Aug 1986

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB. Vintage Ford Magizine July-Aug 1986
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Saturday, January 05, 2019 - 02:57 pm:

Wanting the article on Winfield carbs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 01:36 am:

Pat, sb on a CD. I'll look Sunday, may be able to cut and paste.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 10:36 am:

Thanks Ross.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 11:40 am:

Just looked, I have whole set ,BUT, apparently loaned out 5th CD to someone some time ago. Who? I have no idea. What you want is Disc 5, Volume 21, #4, page 31. Hopefully someone has the set and can help. Failing that, our club librarian has a set, that I can borrow. I'll contact him today. Sorry, bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 04:51 pm:

OK Ross, thanks for the effort.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 05:10 pm:

Our club librarian has the disc and the Vintage Ford you are looking for! He's going to scan magazine and e mail it to me. So, need your e mail, and I'll get it to you.
Ross

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Monday, January 07, 2019 - 02:43 pm:

nox2743@blackfoot.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Monday, January 07, 2019 - 10:18 pm:

10 pages sent, enjoy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 12:56 am:

Got them Ross. Thanks again. PK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 12:59 am:

Anyone else want them??

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration