Wanted: Original 26/27 driven plate screws

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Original 26/27 driven plate screws
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 12:58 am:

Does anyone have four origional driven plate cap screws for a 26/27 brake drum/ driven plate assembly? I only need four more, but a couple of spares would be nice to have too.

Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 08:27 am:

Stephen, on our Canadian sourced cars there are two types. One is a hex head bolt with an extended shank. The other is a slotted cheese head bolt tensioned up using a screw driver. I have both, but it would be cheaper if you can find what you want locally.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 09:31 am:

Stephan,

Will go and see what I have.

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 10:10 am:

I have lots of both type - drop me a note Stephen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 10:23 am:

I have some spares. $5 ea. Send me a pm if you are interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 10:56 am:

No extras at my end.

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 12:53 pm:

Stephen I have some I could throw in with the steering column. Just let me know which type you need?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration